Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Jimbo

Reactions
Hi guys, I'm Jim from Lancashire uk. I don't have an s3 just yet just waiting to get a decent deposit then will be ordering in the new year. Is there any must have options I should consider? Thinking of the tech pack advanced as a must for me. Looking forward to your suggestions. Cheers

S3Fan

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome aboard [MENTION=798]Jimbo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=796]Arklo's3[/MENTION]

Brent376

Reactions
Hello, Brent from British Columbia. My wife just bought a beauty S3.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Bighead

Reactions
Hello

My wife and I just got a 2017 S3 last April. Been enjoying every minute of it. It is by far the favorite car out of all I have ever owned. The drive never gets old

S3Fan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello

My wife and I just got a 2017 S3 last April. Been enjoying every minute of it. It is by far the favorite car out of all I have ever owned. The drive never gets old
Welcome aboard.

Baz500

Reactions
Hi my name Barry just got my 2014 plate S3 black saloon always wanted one got one over the moon remapped rapid ????

Baz500

Reactions
Would like to put a pick of my car on here not sure how to do it ??

jmfra9

Reactions
Hi, I'm Julie and I pick my new S3 Sportback Black Edition up tomorrow [:o]
I have had a couple of Evoques over the last few years and wanted a change to something a bit more sporty (and reliable !!!) So goodbye Landrover and Hello Audi

Reactions
Welcome and congrats [MENTION=908]jmfra9[/MENTION]

iss2k1

Reactions
Hey my names Issy

Been a proud owner of a 2014 Audi S3 for just over 2 years now. Lovely car i must say. My first petrol car aswell after driving for over 10 years

Alis3

Reactions
Ali owner of 2010 s3 lovely car dream to drive

Reactions
Hi. name is Joseph. Just purchased a used 2017 white S3 premium. Very excited. It is my first audi. Prior cars have been a 2005 subaru STI and a 2007 evolution 9. Audi of course is my favorite. Really looking forward to learning more about audi by joining this forum.

S3Fan

Administrator
Reactions
Hi. name is Joseph. Just purchased a used 2017 white S3 premium. Very excited. It is my first audi. Prior cars have been a 2005 subaru STI and a 2007 evolution 9. Audi of course is my favorite. Really looking forward to learning more about audi by joining this forum.
Congrats and welcome!

N3HLY

Reactions
Hi. Names Neil. Just bought an white S3 Convertible to replace my S5 con which was stolen.

Getting used to my ?hairdressers? car but up to now I love it, reckon it?s quicker than the S5 just without the 911-esc sound of the V6.

Think I?m the only guy in UK with an S3 Convertible!!

On the list is Revo and lowering springs. Not a lot else.

Reactions
Welcome [MENTION=945]N3HLY[/MENTION], post up some pictures.

N3HLY

Reactions
Welcome [MENTION=945]N3HLY[/MENTION], post up some pictures.
I would if I could figure out how to do it! Not easy on my phone, is there an app I can view the forum in? Tapatalk maybe?

Last edited:

silvers3

Reactions
Hello, my name is Truckee. I have a 2016 Audi S3, Silver.

merck78

Reactions
Hi from Los Cabos, Mexico. I own a great S3 8P manual. Great car, looking forward to get more HP on my wheels.

Reactions
Hey all, I?m Stacia from Las Vegas! I have a 2017 nano gray s3 and it?s the best car I?ve ever owned. Has anyone heard of an s3 having the upgraded rs3 engine in it?