Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

T1no33

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Hello to all and I can't believe it took me this long to find this forum! Excited now to read up!

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #42
Welcome to the forum, your mod list is where I want to be next year lol. How are you liking the APR stage 2?

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hello to all and I can't believe it took me this long to find this forum! Excited now to read up!
Welcome please post some pictures.

T1no33

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Welcome to the forum, your mod list is where I want to be next year lol. How are you liking the APR stage 2?
Man, I love it. The car pulls like a freaking freight train right now. The downpipe makes it sound so much meaner. Almost to loud but I guess that shows my age. LoL. I recommend it for sure.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Man, I love it. The car pulls like a freaking freight train right now. The downpipe makes it sound so much meaner. Almost to loud but I guess that shows my age. LoL. I recommend it for sure.
Has the dealer given you a hard time with any warranty work?

T1no33

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Has the dealer given you a hard time with any warranty work?
So far so good. The shop I did the work with is owned by the dealership. They ignore the "upgrades" but if something goes wrong related to these upgrades (they have a list) and it won't be covered. So, no issues yet so I am knocking on wood right now.

Agray

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
Name is Andy from Oregon own 2015 S3 Apr stage 2 love the car.

T1no33

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Welcome!!

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #50
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=356]Agray[/MENTION]

sersanli

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Turkey
What I Drive
2016 S3 Sedan
First thing to do after ordering my car is registering the best forum specified on S3 . I am joining you guys with my 2016 Sepang Blue S3 Performance Package.
Hello!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
First thing to do after ordering my car is registering the best forum specified on S3 . I am joining you guys with my 2016 Sepang Blue S3 Performance Package.
Hello!
Welcome

ScoobyS3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Hello!
Welcome to the site dude!

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #55
Hello!
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Hi! I've had my 2016 Glacier white metallic S3 for a month and I'm almost through the break-in period! giddy up!

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
hello from middle america, I'm just in the information-gathering stage as I am looking at purchasing a new 2017 s3. Here's the build I think I've decided on: Prestige, Florett Silver metallic, Magma Red, Dynamic Package, Rear side airbags. I can't seem to find any good pics or video of the 2017 usa-version magma red interior. If anyone could point me to pics of that, I thank you.

I'm also reading up on the ordering process as I can't seem to find this exact build. I'm hoping I can find a dealer in the midwest area that will give me a decent price. When I build a car on the audusa website and then find a car in inventory with that spec, they are always priced 2-3k higher at the dealer. There seem to be a lot of dealer installed accessories. I'm assuming i can forego those if I order the car?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hi coffeeslug. I am sure you already know this, but for me, when I shop new, I start with no dealer forced accessories at all. I also never consider a dealership that has a mark-up on top of the MSRP. If that is the kind of people they are before you buy a car, imagine what they would be like after the purchase and you experience (hopefully not) a problem. Take your time and shop for a dealership that treats you fair. Also, I don't play with dealerships. I tell them right up front exactly what it is I want. I tell them I do not want to waste their time and to please treat me the same. I also have had great success going straight to the sales manager for negotiations. But, before I do anything at the dealership, I do all of my homework and nail down what these cars are actually selling for and the discounts being applied. I go in with my price so I know when they quote me a number where I stand. Be an informed, professional shopper and you will do fine. Good luck.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #60
hello from middle america, I'm just in the information-gathering stage as I am looking at purchasing a new 2017 s3. Here's the build I think I've decided on: Prestige, Florett Silver metallic, Magma Red, Dynamic Package, Rear side airbags. I can't seem to find any good pics or video of the 2017 usa-version magma red interior. If anyone could point me to pics of that, I thank you.

I'm also reading up on the ordering process as I can't seem to find this exact build. I'm hoping I can find a dealer in the midwest area that will give me a decent price. When I build a car on the audusa website and then find a car in inventory with that spec, they are always priced 2-3k higher at the dealer. There seem to be a lot of dealer installed accessories. I'm assuming i can forego those if I order the car?
Welcome aboard. Here's the Magma Red Int.