Help!!

Ordered my S3 in Navarra Blue, Now having second thoughts to change it to Ara Blue..

Whats your thoughts? Any suggestions?

Cheers

I love the look of the Ara blue crystal and wished it was one of the color options when I bought mine.

What colour have you got? I take it you would advise me to go for the Ara Blue over the Navarra Blue then?

I purchased Florett silver, but the Ara blue just looks stunning in person.

Thats a class colour as well! - See thats the problem, ive never seen Ara Blue in person and theres no dealers near me with any cars in that colour. I have no idea what it looks like in person

Both are nice colors, Navarra Blue is very more subdued and Ara Blue is going to stand out more.

Hi guys, ok so I can't decide between the nano grey metallic or the Navarre Blue, does anyone have pics of either ? What about personal pref and why ? Also I'm going to get the black edition, it's being ordered for march arrival so it'll be on the new year reg plate .. help me out guys this is a big decision for me

I'd totally get Nano Grey since they're so rare.

Oh wow thank for this ! After thinking long and hard I've decided to go for the nano grey, yours looks awesome. Much appreciated for the pics.

Hi, careful with the color choice. The Pics above aren't nano grey, they're nardo grey! That's an exclusive color.

Nano Gray

Hi, careful with the color choice. The Pics above aren't nano grey, they're nardo grey! That's an exclusive color.
I just bought a brand new nano gray and can't be happier. It's really close to the nardo gray (RS7) color of the dealers showroom model. what I like the best is the fact that it's almost a flip-flop color. During the day it is light (white) gray, while at night it looks charcoal almost black. You won't see many of them that's kind of why I chose it! Good luck I think that you will be happy with whatever color you choose. Was looking at a CLA45 and a C43, but for price and performance you can't beat this car.

S3Fan

Administrator
I just bought a brand new nano gray and can't be happier. It's really close to the nardo gray (RS7) color of the dealers showroom model. what I like the best is the fact that it's almost a flip-flop color. During the day it is light (white) gray, while at night it looks charcoal almost black. You won't see many of them that's kind of why I chose it! Good luck I think that you will be happy with whatever color you choose. Was looking at a CLA45 and a C43, but for price and performance you can't beat this car.
Congrats! Can you post a few pictures?