Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Feal Suspension might make coilovers for the A3/S3 mqb 8v

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
hey guys got word that FEAL suspension might make coilovers for mqb lineup.
they are the 441 kits and can be upgraded to the 442 if you decide to change them even later down the road.
these are quality coilovers so I assume they will cost more than the average set you currently see online.

if your interested or have questions ask Mike Monterone: sales@fealsuspension.com

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #2
mike just told me they can make the 441 or 442 kits for our cars.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I would love to get a set of coilovers, but having to give up the magnetic ride feature makes it a real tough decision.

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #4
I'm in the same position as you. I paid extra in hopes of the best oem stock suspension solution but with my knowledge and background of suspensions I feel these stock setup are subpar. being able to select the stiffness is great but they are way off. I even tried to find someone to modify the shocks which should do the trick but no one has the parts to do it. the issue I have is that they are too soft. the rebound and compression is set more for comfort rather than sport but the springs are more in the sport level which makes the spring rates higher then the shocks are meant for.

with the feal suspension I can dial in what I'm looking for when I order them to my own specs. I'm aiming for the 442 which allows for different compression and rebound settings.