Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Bought my first s3 at the weekend[emoji85]

zimjason

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Hello all made my first purchase of an s3 I got a fairly good deal sadly I was looking at s4 but went and drove a s3 my mind was made up sadly it's not the r8 my budget didn't stretch lol

There's is one main thing my car is missing the auto lights / go home lights I have found a diy go home install here but have No idea about Audi or working on them

http://audiretrofit.quinlivan.net/cominghomelights

My main interest is would it effect my warrantee with Audi? If not can someone do it for me and if so who do you recommend and anyone had it done before?

I'm looking at doing a few subtle upgrades

Door sill lights
Tinting rear lights
Want to do more just unsure at what I can do without making this warrantee void

Here's a few of my past cars

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome! Those are beautiful looking cars you had.

OP
Z

zimjason

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Thanks bud looking forward to make this another one just hard with this stupid Audi warrantee wonder how long before I sack it off

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Cool looking cars. All blue...

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Im the proud owner of a s3 and love it. I've always had Vauxhalls so fancied a change and glad I chose the Audi. Had s3 for 3 weeks and the performance is fab. I'm new to the forum ..