Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

are the rear sway bars on the A3 the same as the S3?

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
are the rear sway bars on the A3 the same as the S3?

are they interchangeable?

DRTJRZY

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
they should be interchangeable since when ordering they are both listed for the same code. I recently upgraded my front and rear sway bars to EuroCode

OEM S3 bars are 24mm Front, and 21mm Rear
EuroCode 28.6mm Front, 25.4mm Rear

SW_S3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
DRTJRZY;2529...I recently upgraded my front and rear sway bars to EuroCode OEM S3 bars are 24mm Front said:
Why the bigger front bar? I would think these cars would be more neutral with just the bigger rear. Do you like the setup with bigger front as well? I might do just the rear and see how it feels as I would like to dial out some of the plow. Interested in your experience. Are you tracking the car?

DRTJRZY

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Why the bigger front bar? I would think these cars would be more neutral with just the bigger rear. Do you like the setup with bigger front as well? I might do just the rear and see how it feels as I would like to dial out some of the plow. Interested in your experience. Are you tracking the car?
I do not track the car but I do enjoy driving her hard on back roads when I can. The sway bars are adjustable front and rear so you can dial them in depending on what suspension you go with. I had Bilstein coilovers with them both in the middle setting and the car was on rails with 2.0 camber front and rear and no toe in rear. Now with bags the car still handles very well surprisingly. So basically depends on what you go with is what you can do.