Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

***376BHP, 403lb/ft torque*** Modified S3 8P

Trader history for danboy24 (0)

danboy24

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 8P
Modified 2007 Audi Quattro with 59750 miles and full service history (most Audi). Cam belt and water pump changed at 5 years. Never tracked or thrashed!
Audi options
Electric tilt and slide sunroof, Comfort pack - auto-dimming rear-view mirror, Light & rain sensor, Rear parking system, Cruise control, Bose sound, Multifunction flat bottom steering wheel, leather seats, Xenon headlights, Climate control, Electrically folding door mirrors, Two keys, 2 owners, Next MOT 27 Dec 2016 (no advisories), DVD, CD player, Heated sports seats, Alloy wheels, Power steering, Traction control, Central locking, Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's, Side, Passenger airbags. Through loader with ski bag.
After market upgrades;
KW V1 adjustable coilover suspension, Haldex 4 wheel drive controller (with key fob) , Airtec upgraded intercooler, Limited slip differential, ITG induction kit, Miltek stainless steel exhaust, Uprated fuel pump , Super Pro anti lift kit , Team dynamics alloys (Goodyear Eagle F1's all round), KW anti roll bars , Revo Stage 2+ software and Revo SPS plug, Uprated Sachs/Loba clutch with release bearing, Adjustable quick gear shifter, , Around 10K worth of extras. The car is currently producing around 376BHP with 403lb/ft torque (dyno read out available).
GREY, ?12,500
dannyboy24687@yahoo.co.uk

Attachments

Last edited:

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Gorgeous ride, what are you looking to replace it with?

OP
D

danboy24

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 8P
Thread Starter #3
Thanks S3Fan

Haven't decided yet. Currently driving a mini, and a diesel one at that. Have to say although it's a lot slower it is still good fun :-D

OP
D

danboy24

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 8P
Thread Starter #4

Candz1992

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Is your S3 still for sale?

OP
D

danboy24

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 8P
Thread Starter #6
Hi Candz

It is still for sale. Long storey but the car is now three owners and has 62,000 on the clock. It has just been serviced by Audi and was MOT'd less than a month ago. Since I placed the advert ?500 has been spent on a new EVAP system and thermostat.

I'm actually advertising the car elsewhere for more than it's for sale here (I forgot it was still here to be honest). If you are interested I'll let it go for the asking price of ?12.5k, but please note this price is not open to offers.

I'll post some better pictures in a minute.

Last edited: