Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

034 Motorsports Stage 1

scheidma

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3
Does anyone have any knowledge of 034 Motorsports Stage 1 Tune? They claim 351hp and 384ft/lbs torque for their stage 1 91 octane tune. The torque number is much higher than APR's stage 1 91 octane tune.

SW_S3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
I'd be interested in this as well. I have the APR stage 1 and TCU. I love it and wondered if the 034 stage 1 would work well with the APR TSU as I do not see transmission software for the 8V on their site. IMO the transmission software is critical, totally changed the car and shifts as I would in sport mode. I am very satisfied with the APR solution but have other 034 parts installed and plan on using them for a rear ARB and some of their excellent quality mounts to stiffen things up.

OP
S

scheidma

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. I know that APR has a very good reputation and people have had good experience with their tunes.

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
034 has TCU tunes (Stg. 1 / 2) for S3 8V (DQ250)...you just have to look for it in the performance software section of the website....